The Required Documents for Associate Degree Application
Associate Degree: High school diploma, transcript, passport, residence permit (if applicable), blue card (if applicable), language proficiency certificate (if applicable), exam results document (if applicable).
1. Original High School Diploma, an English or Turkish translation obtained from a sworn translation office if the high school diploma is not in English
2. An “Equivalence Certificate,” which shows the equivalency of the diploma to those received from Turkish high schools, to be received from the T.R. Ministry of National Education or Turkish Embassies or Consulates in the country of residence.
3. A transcript certified by the high school showing the grades and courses the candidate has taken in high school and an English or Turkish translation obtained from a sworn translation office if the official document is not in English
4. A photocopy of pages showing the passport credentials and validity (an English or Turkish translation is to be obtained from a sworn translation office if the passport information is not in English),
5. A “Student Visa” or a valid residence permit.(Some countries have visa exemption).
6. Health Insurance (taken out in Turkey, not required for students with Turkish nationality)
7. An internationally recognized original language proficiency result
8. Seven passport photo
9. Tuition fee bank receipt